Monday, April 16, 2012

Made Especially For You Challenge: Create a card featuring three flowers

Weekly challenge.
 I am always excited to get to work on my newest card challenge,
and this week is no different. Our challenge was to make a card with
three flowers. I new that I was going to use my Tim Holtz flower maker.
I just love how much demention these flowers have. So here is my
take on this weeks challenge.
I decided to make  a Thank you card since I am getting low on those.
My backgound paper is just a piece of scrap that was in my scrap box. Just love
that box :) I used one of my Martha Stewart edge cutters and placed a simple
edge around the entire card. I had precute the square that I placed in the center and ran
it through one of my embossing folders. Although it is hard to see, it has vines
and birds on it. Then I used more scrap paper to make the white vines. On top of
the flowers I hot glued silk flowers on top and finally cut a banner and stamped the
Thank you sentiment.

This view gives you a closer look at the edging  and the Thank You banner.
And for the inside, never wanting to leave it blank, I used my background paper
and topped it off with a piece of left over pink.


One last look of my card.

2 comments:

  1. really pretty card! love your flowers! i'm planning on enteruing that challenge too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty card Pam!! Love those flowers! That Tim Holtz Rosette Die ALWAYS comes in handy for me :)

    Great job!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for