Sunday, April 1, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

CAS-ual Friday Challenge 46

With all this rain this week, it wasn't hard for me to chose my theme for this weeks challenge.
Here is my take on this weeks challenge.

I used your standard sized invitation card and went searching in my
scrap bag to find the pretty blue that I used for the back ground. I
ran that through my small dots embossing folder and my BigKick
machine.
With my Fiskars dots and scallops die cutter, I edged my card.
On my computer I made the "Spring Showers" and cut it out to look like
a cloud.
I made the umbrella and stamped the little duck in rubber boots. I used
my Prisma colored pencils to color them and then I had these really
cool jell rain drops from Imaginations that I placed randomely on the page.
With all th rain that we are having here in Oregon, I think the card
speaks volumes.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute design! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for