Sunday, April 1, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbons


This weeks challenge is called Buttton and Bows. Here is what I chose to
make for this challegnge.
For the back ground of this card I used a double sided paper and I can't even tell
you were I got it. I have this habit of taking all the paper out of the books they come in
and putting them into colors. I have since stopped doing that so I can tell where the
paper came from.. Anyway,I have this really cool Martha Stewart edge cutter that makes these really nice swirls along the edge of the paper, then I used my Cricut and my Picturesque card to make the
fancy swirls. I purchased this almost sheer ribbon from Joanns sometime ago and decided to make
this large loop along the edge.

For the flowers I used my Pansy stamp, colored them with Prisma colored pencils
and topped them with a button. I hope you'll come back and checkout another
scrappinfab card.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool card! I have that same Martha Stewart punch! Love how you used it!!! Glad you pointed it out on your blog...I would have missed that part!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for