Monday, April 30, 2012

ME4Y Colour Challenge

This week are to make a card using a colour theme. I'll show you the 
picture in a few, but first things first, here is my card.
I love this little guy. I haven't done many boy cards but this little
fella reminded me of my son's when they were little, going fishing 
with their dad. 
Doesn't he just look like he has the world by the tale? I stamped him on
Gina K 120# card stock. I love this stuff. I just recently ran across it
and decided to get some. It doesn't bleed through when you use your
markers and it blends your colours perfectly. Then I bordered him on 
chocolate brown.
As you can see my background paper has all the colour of our challenge
card, so that was easy. I just got this stamp and absolutely love the saying.
I also bordered the sentiment with chocolate brown.
And what little boy doesn't love frogs. I just love these guys and
they happen to be in the right colour. 
Now for the challenge card.
And I always add alittle something to the  inside just to
bring it to life  as well,
Isn't he cute. Well I hope you have enjoyed my card for this
weeks challenge. I look forward to seeing everyones cards.
Happy Scrappin.








4 comments:

  1. PAM!!

    What a GREAT JOB on your card!! Your colors are RIGHT ON!!!

    I had a WONDERFUL time working with you at ME4U! I hope to work with you again in the future!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. I enjoyed working with you as well. I will miss you. Hope you will join us again on the DT. Take care and have fun in what ever you do.
      Pam

      Delete
  2. That is such a cute card! Love the image and the papers go great with the challenge.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the image and the sweet little accents you included.


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for