Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July with Bling

It's hard to believe that it's July already but here we are. This weeks challenge 
was to make a 4th of July card using lots of BLING. That caught my eye
right away. I love, love, LOVE BLING. My digi is from .http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.
I love this little gal. I was able to match my paper colors with my Copic markers
that I used to color here with.

I was actually able to go online and find this Pledge of Alligence
banner to use on my card.  I was so excited at how great it turned out.
At the bottom I ran a piece of blue ribbon with glitter along the edges
to add my glitzie stars for more bling.



For added bling I placed red and blue sticker bling, and 
the 4th of July tab is from Joleen's'
This card really does say Happy 4th of July America.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us
at Made Especially For You's weekly challenge.


Don't forget to join us on the 13th for our "Fun In The Sun Blog Hop"
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/

Creative Dive -My Birthday Giveaway


 A better look at what you could win.

Plus: I am going to throw in there a
 $10 Gift Card to either 

                                                 Michaels          
  • 88 BIRTHDAY Michaels Gift Card, swatch          
  or              

Joann's. 
  •      
(Please note: This girl is not me in the photo. LOL But this could be you if you win.)

Your choice!

Here are some simple requirements to follow:
Winner will be chosen by Random. Org
Last day to enter is July 11 by 11:59 PST
Winner will be announced July 13.

1. Become a follower (if not already, and let me know you are)
2. Leave a comment and also include your email address to contact you if you win.

Extra Chances:
1. Grab my button (just right click and save picture and post on your sidebar.) + 1 Extra Entry
2. Become a Follower of my FB Page and leave a comment that you did. + 1 Entry
3. Post about my giveaway on your blog or sidebar and leave a comment you did. +1 Entry
4. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment you did. +1 Entry

Thank you for entering into my giveaway and good luck.

7 comments:

  1. this is just so darling, you did a great job coluring your image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! I love everything about this fabulous patriotic card! Its perfect in every way!
    I hope that your having a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Pam! Love the image and the Pledge :) Thanks for playing along this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us @ Perfect Sentiment

    I've joined your following. I'm officially a groupie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added you to my blog side bar & did a post promoting your birthday love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'm your newest follower and I look forward to seeing what you have to share!
    jenwildflower@gmail.com
    www.cubbycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, me again. I've put up your candy on my sidebar and I hope others will check out your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for