Sunday, August 12, 2012

ME4Y Sketch Challenge

I love sketch week. Really gets the creative juices flowing
First of all I will show you the card that I made for the
sketch challenge.
For the black scallops I used my Cricut cart "Elegant 
Edges" to cut a 4 1/2" circle. I have had this cart for sometime
now and hadn't used it until now. I LOVE it. Then I used my
Creative Memories circle cutter to cut a 4" inner circle, then ran
it through my large circle embossing folding..
The flowers I cut out of my original digi. Then I took
my friends Scribbles Swirls die cutter to add a fun
 touch to my card. And to finish it up, I used my
Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants to make my 
Get Well sign.
Now for the Sketch
I hope you will join us over at ME4Y this week for our sketch challenge.

Don't forget to become a follower of my blog for a chance
to win and great selection of prizes.



2 comments:

  1. I love your card. It has encouraged me to get out my Elegant Edges cart and play with it.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Pam, such an elegant colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for