Sunday, October 28, 2012

ME4Y Color Combo challenge

Wow, where has the time gone. It's NOVEMBER already. Hard to believe.
This weeks challenge is a favorite of mine called
Color Combo. I'll show you the colors in a moment.
But this is my card from all the colors.
I used a piece of DCWV paper for he back ground which
was a lavender stripe and topped it with a solid piece
of a darker lavender. The striped pattern paper is from my
Citris pack. I cut the fabulous center swirl with my Sizzix die,
and followed that up with strip that I used my AGAIN my 
Martha Stewart floral edge punch. For the flower
I used silk petals of the coral and lavender with a purple
heart. The sentiment "Many Thanks" is from
a sticker pack by Joleen's.

And here is the lustrous combo colors.
Beautiful colors, don't you think?
I hope you enjoyed my card and will
join us for a color combo challenge this week
at ME4Y.


Happy Scrappin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for