Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scrapping Chef - Blue, White and Silver challenge

This is one of my favorite cards that I made for the New Year. Wedding cards
are fun but take some doing to get it right.. This digi image is on of the new
designs /from The Scrapping Chef.
I found her just perfect for my wedding card.. The back ground is from
K & Company glitter pack and then matted it on a soft 
piece of blue from my stash.. I colored my little gal with 1 copic marker.
I placed a strip of Silver glitter Ribbon across the top and added my 
wedding ring set on a small piece of matching blue scrap paper..
The I DO is from Joleen's and the bling is from the dollar bend at 
Michaels.. This was a fun card to do, I hope you enjoy it as well.



Challenges I am entering this into are:
2 Sisters Celerations Challenge -http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
A Gem of a Challenge- New Beginnings  http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrappin


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for