Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge

I love doing these digis. They are so fun
and very quirky.. Saturated Canary has an excellent 
eye for fun. So for my card today I did
this sassy little gal. She reminds of a 
Book series that I have in my library.
Junie B. Jones..She is sweet but 
very sassy.
I love the ability to color so freely. No matter
how you color these adorable images they 
just look fabulous..
My background is a lovely lavendar from Bazzil.
My swirls are from Poppy stamps and the flowers
are from Michaels in their $ bend.. Love those 
finds.. I added alittle bling and stitched around
the edge. My sentiment is from an old
sticker pack that was in my stash.

Happy Crafting..

Entering this card in:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    Im sorry but this isn't one of Sherri's images. You did a lovely job with your card though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's not one of Sherri's where did you get it? I love her.
    Rae Ann O.
    raeannoh@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did go to Saturated Canary and got her and another cute digi. I'm so glad I saw yours. You colored her delightfully.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute... Thanks for playing along with us at DCD. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love the image, the die cuts & embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your SC image, your card is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD for our "Flowers" challenge.
    Anita
    DT DCD
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    This is really such a lovely project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for