Monday, January 7, 2013

Tammy Scrapin Corner-Challenge # 44 Manly Card

Challenge #44 Manly Card 

I do not know how the time goes by so fast.. It seems
like we just started our two weeks Christmas break
and now it is the 7th of January..
This week our challenge was to make a manly card, 
which I love doing, since I never seem to have one
when I need one.. So here is my MANLY card:)

My husband is a golfer, so what better card to make and stash 
away from him later on.. If you haven't checked them out jump on over to their web site
and take a look around. Great stuff.
So for my card and I used the old Golfer. The card style is called a
center step card.. I had not done one of these before, but
they have become one of my favorites. I used my copics to color 
my image with. I used a Fiskars grass punch to make my layers of 
grass and for he balls, I just ran a piece of white paper through my dotted
swiss embossing folder and cut out the circles with my Creative memories
circle punch.. My stamped sentiment is from Joann's.


Our Sponsor this week is. 

So grab your manly images, stamps or dies and get
busy. We'd love to see you join us over at 

 Happy crafting.


1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha....my husband is a golfer too, when his back is not out of whack. Where did the image come from...QKR? Your card is a little work of art on that step card....I really got drawn in, now to find the golfer image with your help..celyinscatattdotnet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for