Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Perfect Sentiments- Furry Friendship..

I am so excited today to be
presenting my first card as a
DT member for Perfect Sentiments. Our
challenge was to use aan animal image.
 Here is what I came up with.

My bear is from Beccy's Place free images.. I love this
deep rose color. I have used 5 different dies for this card.
As you get to know me you will find that I love, love, love
using dies. So, I have used flower dies, an oval die, a circle die and 
straight die all from Sizzix..

I hope you enjoy my card and will be inspired to get
your creative juices flowing and join us for this
week challenge..

Happy Crafting





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, just love the colour its so rich!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. Thanks for the inspiration and letting us know where to get some freebies. Also, I'm not sure if I'm at the right place for the Valentine's Blog Hop from Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for