Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PS- Mothers Day



This week over at
we are celerating Mother's Day, but 
since the passing of my mother in 2008, I
make Missing You cards that I take to her
grave site wth  her favorite roses.



For my card I used a new Sizzix embossing folder
with X's & O's.  My frame is Romantic Rectangles and my
image is from Beccy's Place which was a freebie.
I placed a black ribbon behind my frame
to tie in with the black swirl and my sentiment frame.
My sentiment is from Michael's dollar bend.. Love those finds. LOL

I hope you enjoyed my card and it sends you to your
crafty place to create for our challenge this week. Hope to
see you over at Perfect Sentiments..

Happy Crafting.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, how very sweet! Beautiful card - love the coloring and the embossed background. I'm sure your mother smiles down on you every mother's day :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card hun, love the image.
    I always make cards for my Nan & hubbys Mom for the girls to put on their graves, its a lovely thing to do!
    Huge hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card with the gorgeous colors. The black is so striking against the yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for