Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PSC-Make it Feminine

Hello all. It's time for another fabulous challenge over at
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/.
This week we were to make a card that is all feminine.
My card is simple this week and made with all my scrap
piece. So here we go.
I used one of my Fiskars edge cutters to make my border
on both the card and my cover sheet. Then I threaded ribbon
through the larger holes, added a matching larger ribbon.
Took some scrap paper can cute 1" squares and some
3/4" squares with and flower cut out in the center. Added
some pearls for centers and my friendship sentiment.

I hope my card inspires you to find your crafty
space and create something special for our
challenge this week over at
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/.

Hope to see you.

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. This is a very different design from you this week! No digis. I can't believe it. I love your lacy edges and pearl flower centers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab colour & I love the flower apertures!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I really like all the different designs of your dp that you used. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for