Monday, April 8, 2013

Stamping Chef- New Release

Gosh, I can't beleive that it has been a full week today
since my Great Granddaughter was born. Time does fly
and that goes for my crafting as well. I was so  into spending time
with her, just had a hard time getting back into crafting, but here I
am with a newbie from The Stamping Chef and our
fabulous designer.
One our designers is a hair dresser and this was created 
just for her..She is now in the shop
Do take a run on over and check it out.. There are so many
new images in the shop that you'll have a very hard time just
picking one.
I made this card special for a dear friend of ours who is having a 
birthday on Wednesday. Thought he could use a smile.
All items to make this card were used from my scrap stash..

I hope you find your scrappiness and joing us
over at the Stamping Chefs Challenge this week.

Happy Scrappin.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the die cuts. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for