Sunday, April 7, 2013

TSC-Anything Goes :Recipe - 1 Image, 2 Dies, 3 Embellishments

Well I have come down from my Grandbaby high, LOL and 
gotten back to work. This week our images are provided by
and my image is called Kissed.. I loved this image the first
time I saw it and knew that I had to use it..So here is my project.
I used a Twisted Easle card form this time...All of my
papers are from my scrap box.. I am so trying to use as
much of that stuff up as I can. And when patterns, colors and
designs all go together, then thats is what I use.

I hope you enjoy my card this week and will join us over at 

I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge and remember
to follow the guidelines.

Happy Craftin




2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, I love this cutie image.
    this is a great Design.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors!! Love the dies!! This is just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for