Sunday, April 14, 2013

TSC-Challenge # 58 Anything goes for Spring Has Sprung

For this weeks challenge card I chose to use
Bluebells and Butterflies from
.http://www.eurekastamps.com/
Bluebells are one of my favorite flowers. 
They pop up early in the Spring and bring
lots of color to the flower beds.
They are so bright and cheery. For this card
I used a blue a green stiped backing paper
from my stash. Used a couple of my Martha
Stewart punches for the board and flower 
center and a sizzix die for the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my card. So find your crafty place
and show us your spring thinking.

Happy Craftin





2 comments:

  1. This is really so super cute.

    Thank you for another great week on design team.
    hugs Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card!! I love the dies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for