Sunday, April 21, 2013

TSC-Challenge # 59 Anything goes Bling It Up

This weeks challenge is all about Bling.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is
and my image is called "April Showers"
I love this little gal. Such  a fun one to do. I paper
pieced her coat, bow and unbrella. The rain drops and
puddle are from a set of gel it's.. I love how it makes
her look like she is actually in a puddle.
The sentiment is from a stamp that I got many years ago
from Dots. Her boots hair and face were colored with my copics.

Hope you have enjoyed my card for this week. 
Hopefully you will find your crafty place and enter
our challenge this week over at

Happy Craftin



1 comment:

  1. Fun card Pam - love the paper piecing that you did with her jacket to match the papers. Too cute and I really enjoy the daisys and the raindrops you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for