Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tsc - Challenge #61 Theme: Mother's Day

Goodevening everyone. Hope your day was fabulos.
We have been experiencing long days of beautiful
sunshine, which makes it hard to stay in the crafty 
space trying to create, when I really want to be outside.
And it's only suppose to get better by the end of the week.
They are saying 80* by Thursday. Can you believe it..
Anyway, this weeks challenge is all about
Mother's Day. I thing the most important day of the
year. Unfortunately, I don't celebrate this day anymore
since the passing of my mother in 2008. So, I have
made for you today a loving card that would be 
great to give to those special people whome you
love.
My card is made from a premade colored card package.
I added a piece of scrap paper from my stash that I thought
would bring out the color of the Apple Blossom Tag
that I got from our wonderful sponsor
You should check them out if you haven't already.. They have 
fabulous digi images. Something for everyone.
My die is called Honey blossom sprig from Memory Box.
The Ribbon is from Joann's. It's self sticking.. Love that. :)

So, I hope my card will send you to your crafty space
to create that special Mother's Day Card and joing
for this weeks challenge..


Happy Scrappin.

2 comments:

  1. So Super Cute.
    I love the design

    Thank you for a great week on the Design Team
    at Tammy Scappin Corner

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORgeous..I LOve your colours and design and these flowers are soooo pretty.
    Chrissyxx
    LOve your blog design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for