Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Challenge # 66 Theme : Manly Card/Father's Day

This has been a long week for me and it's only Tuesday. 6 more days and
I am free for the summer. Can it get better than that?  I did have allot
of plans for this summer, but with a possible shoulder surgery hanging over
my head, not sure how much will get done again. So for now I am just enjoying
being able to create some fun cards for TSC.

For my manly card this week, I found this darling image on a site called
Coloring pages. Wow, if you haven't been there you really should check
it out. Just type in the subject your looking for and omg. You will get
tons of images to chose for. So here is my little guy. 
they don't give you sponsors or who the image belongs too, so I am
thanking who ever did this image now. He is just awesome.
My paper is just a piece of scrap that I have in my bend and it worked
really well on this center step card. My sentiments are from a 
sticker set by Jolene's that I had left over from doing my son's growing up
scrap book.

I hope my card has inspired you to find you crafty space and
join us over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for another fab week
of masterful creation's for fathers day..

Hope to see you again..



2 comments:

  1. This is just precious and isn't that the cutest little pair of friends ever.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Image.
    I love the way you designed it for this weeks challenge

    hugs Tammy Ortiz

    Thanks for another great Designer Week
    at Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for