Tuesday, June 4, 2013

PS- Fathers Day Card

It's difficult for me to make cards for fathers day
with my own father and father-in-Law both in
Gods loving hands now. But I still make my husband 
a special card each year to remind him of the 
fabulous father he is.
My image is from http://robynsfetish.com/
and the sentiment is from coloring pages on 
line.. If you have never checked this site out,
make sure you do,,You can find many fun things
there.. That is where I found my sentiment, and the
poem on the inside.
For the inside of this I used my Tim Holtzs
distressed ink then printed my sentiment on it.
I really like the old look of this.

We hope to see you this week over at 
for this weeks Fathers Day Challenge.

Happy Scrappin

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, I'm sure your hubby will appreciate it!
    I'm in the same position & always make 4 fathers day cards for my hubby....one off both of the girls, one off the dog & one off me lol!!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous. Love the dp you used and the banner across the top. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for