Tuesday, August 20, 2013

PS.- Christmad without Red or Green..

Talk about a tough one.. Christmas is all about 
Red and Green. LOL. But I actually was able to do
it.. One of my favorite card makers is Christine Griffith.
I love how she does the White on White cards. But this 
was a tutorial that I ran across and thought how cute it
was and decided to make it. So here is my card.
Is this just not the cutest card ever? It took me a couple
of times cutting the shoes out but finally got it..They are made
with the large nestibilities 8 die. Here is the link to her
Youtube posting on how to make this.
So much fun and it was all done with scrap papers
that I had.

I'll be looking for your special card made with
out Red or Green..

Happy Scrapin..

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for