Monday, September 2, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Challenge Back to school end of Summer

So, I'm gonna be whining today. I have to
return to work starting tomorrow. I am so not
ready for this.. I want more summer. So my card
this week says it all for me..She feels just like 
I do..LOL
My image is from the Stamping Chef and her name
is Lucy Huff Mood. As you can see she is not
happy about returning to school as well.
My paper back ground is from a Back to School paper
packet from DCWV. I used a scrap of red and embossed 
it withh a new floral panel. My stickers are from Jolene's
and the Twine, well that is from who else but
Trendy twine.
I hope that you will find your crafty space and come join
us here at Perfect Sentiments for this weeks challenge.

Happy Scrapin..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for