Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sentimental Sunday Challenge #189

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you are off to a
fabulous start. I know I am.. Today I am sharing
a birthday card for our It's a BUGGY Bug World 
challenge at Sentimental Sundays


I pledged that this year I was going to use up
all of my scraps. So I won't have paper names
exact, but will assum they are mostly from
DWCM. I am a huge fan of their papers and
always buy when they are on sale.


My image is from QKR called "Little Boy"
I just love this as my grandson will be three soon
and he does love bugs.


My birthday sentiment is from a package of stickers
and the ants are from Jolene's... I love how this card
came together.. It was a blast to color as well.


I hope you will find inspiration in my project and 
create your own Buggy Bug card for our challenge at

Happy Scrapin

5 comments:

  1. lovely card Pam.... it's such a fun card for a boy!
    your fellow teamie at Sentimental Sundays, Mirella DK xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Pam! I love the colors...it is so wonderful!

    Sandy S
    (SS Design Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any little boy would love this! its sooo cute! Rachael (SS teamie) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam what a beautifully coloured card....very unusually almost autumy...but lovely and very well made....

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, love the way you've shaded him!

    Victoria (Sentimental Sundays teamie)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for