Sunday, January 26, 2014

Through The Purple Haze Ch # 30.

It is hard to believe that we are almost through
with the month of February, but we are. Since I have
retired I don't know where the time goes.

Our Sponsor this week is Derwent and
they are offering up some products as prizes.

This week our challenge was to color an image
with colored pencils. Well, sometimes that is good
for me and sometimes not. So for this project I used
my watercolor pencils and I think it turned out well.


This week is about Loves in the Air. Well for
me there is something very Lovely about a 
fresh brewed cup of coffee.


I colored my cup in with my watercolor pencils and then
added this very cute little Sizzix rub on face. I love the 
smile and it went so well with the sentiment.


This background paper is from off the internet..I just
copied it onto this coffee colored paper.

I hope you enjoyed my card and will join us this week
for another challenge of Love is in the Air
at Through The Purple Haze.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for