Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DayDreamDelights

Good day to you all. Today I am so happy
to announce that I am a new Dream Team Member
for Day Dream Delights.
This is a different type of Design Team for me
but I am so happy to be apart of it.

My only job for this team is too submit
3 cards a month here on my blob and if I have time
add them to come challenges. 
LOVE IT

So here is my first submission.
Hope you enjoy it.

I love this inspirational saying.  This image is
pre-colored which made it super easy and quick to
put together. I love the bright colors.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges..

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous with beautiful wording and the birdie is a nice touch.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love the spotty background but not a lot of stripes going on for our Spots and Stripes challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that verse and can never see those words too often! Wonderful design. I love seeing cards that highlight a sentiment and use paper and and color as elevating elements. Very nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! With all our dreary winter weather it's nice to see such a bright and spring type creation. Love the verse you've used as well. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card for your announcement is gorgeous. And I'm delighted you are a part of the team! Fun, fun days ahead. Hope you are staying safe and warm....hard to do in all the snow you've had. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for