Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sentimental Sunday Challenge #192

Happy Birthday for a Special Woman using Pastel colors.
This week we are honored to have the fabulous Sponsor

For my card this week I have chosen the fabulous
Stella
Staying true with my New Years resolution everything on
this card is from my stash. It is such a fabulous feeling seeing all
that paper going to go use.
I have used the following copics to color this image,
E00, E11, R20, R22, Y21, Y18, Y17, G43, FYG2, FBG2 and FV2.

The flowers were stamped onto card stock, colored and then
cut out. The stamp itself is from Stampin Up. I have had it 
for several years and it's one of my go to's for things like this..

I hope you enjoy my card and will be joining us over at
Sentimental Sunday for this weeks challenge.

I'll be entering this card in these challenges:



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for