Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day Dream Designs

Happy March everyone. This year seems to just be 
flying by..Since retiring in December, its hard to
keep up with the days.
So for my card this week I am using the
party set.
 Truly love this set.. It comes with colored images
and background printable papers.. SOOOOOO
love that..
I have used the "Put your party hat on" pre-colored
image. 
 This little fairy just topped off the card.
I used my copic markers to color her in
the same colors as the printed papers.. She
just looks so adorable on this card.  I do not know 
her name or where I got her.. 

I hope you like my card.

Happy Craftin..

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, Pam. Can't have enough Birthday cards made ahead. This one is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for