Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sentimental Sundays Challenge 201 Steampunk.

Happy Monday everyone.. Weather has been of the
norm lately. Don't know if that  is good or not. We could really
use more rain, but as long as it is raining and cold,
I'm in my crafty space..
Today I am sharing a card with an image 
from our fabulous sponsor
Rick Dennis.
Here is the sketch you need to follow.

 Now, I have to admit that I didn't follow the sketch
as I had a very hard time getting my image to fit this..


My Image is called a "Stitch in Time". I will
also admit that I am not much on Steam Punk cards.
But actually found this one to be quite fun..
I used a new die from Sizzix called Gears and I
just love it and it fit well for this challenge..
My sentiment is from              Clear stamps,
as well as the clock..
I used a Fiskars punch for my side border
and added some raffia for a more punkish feel.

Hope you like it. I will be entering this card into these challenges..

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for