Saturday, July 12, 2014

Monochromatic Card

Hello to you all. It feels like forever since I made and shared a
card. This has been really fun today. Being ill isn't any fun, so 
happy to be back among the craftiness.
Today I am sharing a Monochromatic card using a freebie.





For the back ground I used a gold shimmer paper that
I picked up at JoAnns, several months ago. The color was
perfect for my card. The flowers are from a dollar bend
in Michael's and the sentiment is from JoAnn's as well.

I love doing Monochromatic cards.

I will be entering this card at:





5 comments:

  1. Hiya, Pam!! Great monochromatic card. Love the yellow/gold tones!! Very cute image and love your choice of elements! Thanks for joining the Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I agree with the sentiment x
    Thank you for entering our challenge, Good luck, Sylvia DT TTPH x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo cute i love it and the choice of colours! thanks for joining us this week at TTPHC Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam this is just so pretty from the cute image to the lovely flowers. Thanks so much for displaying my 900 Followers badge xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Pam!! You have a very nice blog!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for