Monday, October 13, 2014

Incy Wincy Challenge. TIC, TAC, TOE Board..

Today I am sharing my first challenge card for the
Incy Wincy DT. I am so excited to be a part of this
fabulous team.

Our challenge this week is to make a card from
this board
Simple huh..:)

Our sponsor this week is

and they are giving away 2 fabulous digi's.


My card today is the cute golfer.

Had a great time putting him together, I have used scrap paper 
for my back ground. The grass is from Tim Holts long 
grass die. Love that die.. Now know you can't tell it, but
the golf balls in the grass have brads glued to the back. I thought 
that was a clever way of using brads without them showing.
I colored him up with my copics and made my Blue ribbon
tag with my small scalloped circle punch by Fiskars
and then just made the tales..

I hope you enjoy my card today and you will 
join us for this weeks challenge..

Happy scrappin..



1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! Love your card! The long grass works really well. :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for